Washington, DC – Sagac Public Affairs received twelve Pollie Awards at the 22nd Annual Pollie Awards & Conference held by the American Association of Political Consultants, April 5, 2013 in Washington, DC.
Among Sagac’s awards for Public Affairs Fundraising Campaigns were The Home Depot, DynCorp International, National Multi Housing Council and Devon Energy Corporation. In addition, the firm won best logo design, best fundraising event and best house mailer categories for Celgene Corporation, U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe’s Annual Dove Hunt and Oklahoma State Senator Dan Newberry’s Death at the Polls. Of particular note, the firm won two awards for best email fundraising campaign for both Devon Energy Corporation and DynCorp International.
“It’s always an honor to have our client work recognized by the industry. To have won so many awards this year is quite an accomplishment for our team,” said Trey Richardson, Managing Partner of Sagac.
“Receiving twelve awards at this year’s Pollies is another great example of how our talented team continues to be national leaders in innovation and achievement for political communications and finance operations,” Richardson continued.
According to AAPC, the Pollie Awards are bipartisan awards received annually by the members of the political communication industry who have demonstrated they are the “best of the best” in political communications by a jury of their peers.
- Best Overall Fundraising Campaign – Silver, Home Depot PAC
- Best Use of PAC Fundraising – Gold, Home Depot PAC & Silver, Dyncorp International (DIPAC)
- Best Overall Event Fundraising – Gold U.S. Sen. Inhofe Dove Hunt Event
- Best Use of Trade Assoc. PAC Fundraising – Silver, National Multi Housing Council (NMHC PAC)
- Best U.S. Senate House Fundraising Mailer – Gold, U.S. Sen. Inhofe “Dove Hunt” Event Materials
- Best U.S. Senate Prospect Fundraising Mailer – Silver, Sen Inhofe “Fly-In” Event Materials
- Best State House Prospect Fundraising Mailer – Silver, OK State Senator Dan Newberry “Death at the Polls” event materials
- Logo – Bronze, Celgene PAC logo & Honorable Mention, Sen. Inhofe “RockFish Tournament” logo
- Best Use of Email Fundraising – Silver, Dyncorp International & Bronze, Devon Energy
Sagac Public Affairs is a national company providing communications, research, fundraising and management solutions to hundreds of political, non-profit and corporate organizations.