Sagac Public Affairs, LLC
Information Services Coordinator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Sagac Public Affairs, LLC is seeking an Information Services Coordinator responsible for Market Research and database administration for the firm. This position requires an individual with an understanding of I.T. and database applications, the ability to create queries and reports over relational databases and flat file systems using Microsoft Excel and must possess a range of skills including the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with end users, vendors, and technical staff.
- Maintain records in company’s customer relationship management system.
- Develop reports and create queries over relational databases and flat file systems using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Prepare research statistics and charts for internal and external audiences using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Implement operational procedures for data entry and research using various software tools.
- Schedule and track daily output and productivity.
- All other duties as assigned
Required knowledge/ experience:
- Knowledge of database administration.
- Knowledge of flat file and reporting software, such as Excel.
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
Education and Typical Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO) Plan
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 866-224-6686 to be considered for the position.
Sagac Public Affairs is a national company serving governors, congressmen, Fortune 100 companies and trade associations. Sagac provides communications, research, fundraising and management solutions to hundreds of political organizations annually. Sagac is the national leader in the political community for strategy and implementation of candidate, committee and PAC finance operations. For more information about the company, visit www.sagac.com.